Tuition Fee & Scholarships
The programme itself offers a number of scholarships that take the form of a reduced tuition fee. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and demonstrable need. Students should apply for the tuition waiver when submitting their application for the programme.
Other scholarships may be available from the following sources:
- European Funding Guide
- Rotary Foundation Fellowships may be available. Candidates should contact the Rotary Foundation within their district.
- Within the framework of bilateral cultural agreements concluded by Belgium or the Flemish Community, fellowships are offered to students in a number of countries. Interested students should inquire directly with the relevant Ministry in their home country or the Belgian Embassy.
- The Belgian office for Development Co-operation also awards fellowships for students from countries which are included on the list of developing countries as considered by Belgium. For information, contact the Belgian Embassy or Consulate in your country.
U.S. students can apply for
- Fulbright-Hays Fellowship
- Commission for Relief in Belgium Fellowships (Belgian American Education Foundation)
- Post-graduate fellowships of the Flemish Community
For further financing and scholarship opportunities, please consult the university’s website.
- Study at IES
- European Projects